NTA CSIR UGC Test for JRF & NET December 2019, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Testing Agency NTA Are Invited to Online Application Form for the CSIR NET / JRF Examination December 2019.
Those Candidates who are interested in the following Recruitment and Completed all education and physical eligibility criteria can read the full notification before applying online, downloading admit cards or results.
NTA CSIR December December 2019 – Full Notifications
- Application Begin: 09/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15/10/2019
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 15/10/2019
- Exam Held on 15/12/2019
- Admit Card Available: 09/11/2019
- Result Declared: 31/12/2019
- General: 1000/-
- OBC: 500/-
- ST / SC /PH: 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan Deposit Fee at Any Branches of Indian Bank.
Age Limit as on 01/06/2019
- JRF: Maximum Age: 28 Years
- For Lecturer / Net: No Age Limit
NTA CSIR 2019 Eligibility
- M.Sc / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks for General / OBC Candidates.
- For SC / ST and PH Candidates: 50% Marks.
- Integrated Course and B.E/ B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates Are Also Eligible for CSIR NET 2018
NTA CSIR Subject Available
- Chemical Science
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science
- Life Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
NTA CSIR December 2019 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|