UP Scholarship 2020 – The UP scholarships are for those students who are part of the humungous education system of the northern state which boasts of more than 2 lakh schools and over 60 universities. Aimed at providing financial support to students at different levels of education in the state, the UP scholarship includes multiple pre-matric and post-matric schemes for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/General category candidates.
What these scholarships contain for you? How and when can you apply for them? This article covers every significant detail about each UP scholarship including their estimated application period, eligibility criteria, application process, award details and more. Go ahead to pursue your dream academic career with these UP scholarships.
UP Scholarship Status
Despite the key feature of the scholarship application, the UP scholarship portal also allows its users to check the status of the scholarship applied for. Whether you are a fresh applicant or applying for a renewal, you can track your application online through its dedicated online system. While the fresh applicants can simply log-in to their respective dashboards for current application status, the existing users can track their previous year application through the Status section
UP Scholarship Status 2019-20
UP Scholarship 2020: Apply online for the UP scholarship for the session 2019-2020, Class (9th, 10th,) and Class 11th & 12th & Dashmottar Scholarship for the All Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma Certificate Courses. All the interested candidates searching for UP Scholarship 2020 in India can check this page for All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Correction Form.
UP Scholarship Registration – Step-Wise Guide
Step 1:-New Students Registration
- Visit the UP Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System.
- Go to the “Student” section and click on “New Registration”.
- Select the appropriate category and scholarship you want to apply for out of the
Step 2:- Students Login
Once you registered, click on the “Student” section and select “Fresh Login” option for fresh applications and “Renewal Login” option for renewal applications as per the scholarship you are applying for.
- Log in using your registration number, date of birth and password.
- You will be directed to a page containing important instructions regarding form filling.
- Read all instructions carefully and tick on the box given at the end of the page and click “Proceed”.
Step 3: Filling the scholarship application.
- The moment you click on the “Proceed” button, you will be directed to user dashboard.
- Click on “Fill in application form” section.
- Fill in further details in the scholarship application form.
- Click on submit.
Step 4: Upload all supporting documents.
Once you click on submit after filling the application form, you need to upload your photograph and other supporting documents.
Step 5: Final submission online
Before heading on to make the final submission of the application form, the applicants are advised to go through every information filled carefully to avoid any kind of discrepancy afterwards. Also, there is no provision of making changes to the information filled by the applicant, once you finally submit the application form.
Step 6: Submission of form at the respective educational institution
After final submission of the scholarship application form, the applicants are required to take the print out of the form and submit it along with other supporting documents to their respective educational institutions.
Documents Required For UP Scholarship
Friends, while applying for UP Scholarship, you have to have some main documents like
- Your Cast Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Receipt Number of Fees
- Family Income Certificate
- Enrollment ID Number
- Exam Marks Sheet
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Aadhar Card Number
- Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
Eligibility For UP Scholarship
Eligibility For UP Prematric Scholarship (class 9th & 10th)
- The applicant must be either in class 9th or in class 10th.
- The applicant should be the resident of UP state with a domicile.
- The income of applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh per annum.
Eligibility For UP Postmetric Scholarship (class 11th & 12th)
- The applicant should have passed 10th from a recognized board in UP.
- He/she should be either in class 11th or class 12th.
- Should be the resident of UP state with an original domicile.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 2 lakhs per year.
Eligibility For UP Postmetric Scholarship Other than 11th and 12th
- To apply for this scholarship, the applicant should be pursing graduation or post-graduation courses.
- Annual income of the family should not be greater than 2 lakhs per annum.
- Applicant should be the resident of UP and should have a domicile.
How to check UP Scholarship Payment Status | PFMS Scholarship Status कैसे Check करें
- Step 1:- Visit the PFMS website; https://pfms.nic.in/
नीचे दी गयी Links से आप अपने up scholarship का स्टेटस आसानी से चेक कर सकते है|
- Step 2:- First of all, you have to click on the Click Here link in front of Check Status (For All Candidate).
सबसे पहले आपको Check Status (For All Candidate) के सामने वाली Click Here की Link पर Click
करना होगा |
- Step 3:- After clicking on the link, a page of the Scholarship Login will open.
लिंक पर क्लिक करने के बाद एक Scholarship Login का Page खुलेगा उस पर Login करना पड़ेगा |
- Step 4:- After login, you can see your status by clicking on the status key link at the top right corner of the page.
Login होने के बाद Page के ऊपर दाहिने कोने पर दी गयी Status की Link पर क्लिक करके अपना Status देख सकते हैं |
- Step 5:- If Verified / Recommended By District Scholarship Committee is coming in your status, then you can check your status from Check Status With Bank Account Number, enter bank account and see where you have reached.
यदि आपके स्टेटस में Verified/Recommended By District Scholarship Committee आ रहा है, तो आप अपना स्टेटस Check Status With Bank Account Number से, बैंक खाता डालकर देखे की आपकी कहाँ तक पहुंची है |
Note: आप अपनी स्कालरशिप का स्टेटस (Check Status With Bank Account Number) के सामने Click Here की लिंक पर क्लिक करके बैंक अकाउंट नंबर डालकर भी चेक कर सकते है |
PFMS Scholarship Intrested Candidate Can Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online
Some Useful Important LinksCheck Scholarship Status (For All Candidate)Click Here
Check Status With Bank Account Number (सभी के लिए)
(यहाँ पर आप अपना बैंक सेलेक्ट करके और अकाउंट नंबर डालकर चेक कर सकते हैं )
Click HereDistrict Wise Yearly Scholarship ReportClick HereDownload NotificationPre Metric | Post MetricOfficial WebsiteClick Here